Have the best Bali vacation ever, while saving time and money!
160 pages full of useful tips, 83 Accommodations, 110 Restaurants, and 104 Must visit places
This e-guide will help you to find the best beaches, waterfalls, most adventurous activities, and also the Instagrammable places of course, while staying at epic accommodations. Ohh and with our selected and tried-out restaurants you definitely won't get Bali belly, so you can enjoy your time at the beach and not in bed ;)
First timer or absolute Bali addict, we are sure you will find lots of useful information in this guide.
//WHAT YOU WILL GET
- Best time/season to visit Bali
- Recommended Vaccines
- How to get around Bali
- Must have apps
- Google Maps & Instagram link to the restaurants, hotels and must-visit spots
- Information about the requirements to enter Indonesia
- Beach Guide - where to swim, surf, do watersports, and snorkel
- Dos and Don'ts - don't make the same mistakes most travelers do
- Travel Visa - how is it working?
- Safety - is Bali safe? What to avoid? What happens if I end up in a hospital?
- Where are the best parties?
- Can I drink tap water in Bali?
This is just the tip of the iceberg, we did a lot of research about what you would like to know about Bali and also collected the most common mistakes that people do when visiting South East Asia, so we are absolutely sure this guide will help you to have an epic holiday.
Free Updates - new places open every day, so we will try our best to keep this guide updated.
//AREAS WE COVER
- SOUTH BALI(Uluwatu, Jimbaran, Nusa Dua, etc)
- EAST BALI(Karangasem, Sidemen, Candidasa, Amed)
- NORTH BALI(Kintamani, Munduk, Lovina, Bedugul)
//MOBILE AND DESKTOP FRIENDLY
- ''Intelligent Navigation Bar'' - you don't have to scroll over endless pages to find what you're searching for - with our integrated navigation bar you can just easily click on the topics and you will be navigated there immediately - feels like an app, but it's an E-Book ;)
- Fast-loading images - every image is optimized for mobile and desktop use, so browsing through the content will be quick and fast.
If you purchase The Bali Guide, you will be invited to our PRIVATE travel fanatic Facebook Group, where we are going to share with you some more well-kept secrets about Bali and you can also add new must-visit spots to the list.
YES, ABSOLUTELY! We have optimised this Travel E-Book to work best on mobile phones. Its file extension is the general .PDF (like all the digital books) - so it will open up easily on Android and IOS as well.